Visio 2013 Pro Open License
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Visio 2013 Pro Open License
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is the perfect application to creatively display your data and ideas. Designed with small- to medium-sized businesses in mind, it aims to enhance the quality of diagrams and makes the process of creating them a whole lot easier as well.
When looking into what version of Visio you’d like to purchase, you need to take into consideration the capabilities. If you need an affordable yet excellent solution for your diagramming needs, Visio Professional 2013 may be perfect for you. While it doesn’t pack all the newest, flashy features, it still gets the job done in a professional manner.
Visio Professional 2013 allows you to create diagram drawings like never before. Whether you want to create a flowchart for your organization or a complex industrial blueprint, you have all the tools at the display.
Both new and experienced users can quickly get set up and start creating sophisticated diagrams within minutes of installing Visio Professional 2013. The interface is user-friendly, the tools are easy-to-use and Microsoft offers in-app help for beginners. Functionality such as drag & drop, formatting options, and alignment tools allow anyone familiar with Microsoft Office to get started with Visio right away.
Even in a rush, you can rely on the capabilities of Visio Professional 2013 to make sure you never miss a deadline. With enhanced templates, such as the new Timeline, Network, and Basic Shapes, you can quickly set up a new project. Save yourself time to focus on data and details. Create frequently used designs that can be re-used to spare you from having to build the same diagram over and over again.
Teams aren’t neglected in Visio Professional 2013 either. You have ways to work on the same project with team members, allowing groups to easily communicate and collaborate. Update diagrams with new information so everyone is up-to-date. No team member gets left behind.
Visio Professional 2013 is even accessible even on computers that don’t have the application installed. With sharing in file formats such as .PNG and .PDF, you can easily transfer your work to people who lack Visio itself. This enables you to show your work to anybody on any device, from anywhere in the world.
What is an open license?
Microsoft allows users to purchase their software with different licensing options. The Open Licensing Program allows users to choose to have an Open License, primarily designed for businesses with between 2 and 250 computers on board.
If you’re a business owner that prefers the pay-as-you-go method, this is definitely the license most suitable for you. You may choose to purchase Licenses, Upgrades (Windows Desktop OS), License with Software Assurance, and Software Assurance.
An Open License offers perpetual licenses and is a two-year-long program. It’s definitely one of the most affordable options if you’re working with a smaller organization or decided to work with a budget in mind.
- Professional tools and shapes. Even if you aren’t experienced in drawing, you can use the pre-made shapes and elements to create diagrams. The tools of Visio Professional 2013 enable all users to take full advantage of digital convenience. Many of these shapes also comply with industry standards.
- A plethora of formatting options. Add visual interest to your diagrams by applying new formatting options. You have the ability to use gradients, drop shadows, and even 3D effects to spice up your diagrams. Additionally, with theme functionality, you may easily transform an entire project with a couple of clicks.
- Customizable templates. Give your projects a kickstart by using templates. Visio Professional 2013 comes with a plethora of built-in templates that allow you to focus on data while still getting a professional design. Downloading and installing third-party or self-made templates for future use is also an option.
- “Tell me” bar function. A new feature in Visio Professional 2013 is the “Tell me” bar, further increasing the accessibility of the software. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of guides.
- Enhanced touchscreen support. With more and more users transitioning to touch-enabled devices, Microsoft included more support for this functionality. Now, you can work just as effectively from a tablet or mobile as you could on a desktop computer.
- Connect your data to more sources. Use the integrated experience provided by Microsoft to connect your Visio diagrams with external sources such as Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, or even SharePoint. You may use this to import and export data from Visio, automatically update data, and display the most accurate information at all times.
- Cloud-based capabilities. Take advantage of Microsoft OneDrive by saving your Visio projects in the cloud. This opens up the door to work from anywhere in the world and share your projects within seconds.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Visio 2013 Pro Open License.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit OS only
- Others: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Online, or Microsoft OneDrive for Business is required for coauthoring and Skype for Business or Lync is required for presence notification.