Office 365 Enterprise E5 (Yearly)
Works on PC only
For 5 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Office 365 Enterprise E5 (Yearly)
Providing your business with the best tools to work and communicate ensures every employee can work to their full potential. With Office 365 Enterprise E5, users can enjoy all the traditional Office programs and far more communication programs to utilize the talents and knowledge of everyone on their team. Advanced business analytics tools and improved security mean new insights and the protection to keep all that data safe from all threats.
If you are interested in getting Office 365 Enterprise E5 for your business, visit SoftwareKeep to get it for the lowest price anywhere. If you want to learn more about Office 365 Enterprise E5 and whether it is right for you, read more below.
What Is Office 365?
Traditional Office suites come in the form of a single purchase for a single installation on a single device. That installation is then available forever, but can’t be updated (beyond basic security and similar tweaks).
Office 365, in contrast, is a subscription based service. For a small annual fee, users are able to get more Office programs from more Office suite versions and can install them on multiple devices. Every user also gets 1 TB of cloud space on OneDrive. Finally, Office 365 also includes the ability to upgrade to new versions of Office for free as soon as they are released.
Is Office 365 Enterprise E5 Right for You?
If your business is looking for the complete packing of Office program solutions, there is no better option than Office 365 Enterprise E5. It has all the standard programs, all the communication programs, better security and more analytics. With Enterprise E5, you’ll be able to maximize the potential of every project, communication, and datapoint.
Other Enterprise Options
For those looking for suites that are at a lower price point or who need fewer of the above features, Office 365 has plenty of options. In particular, the Enterprise collection can still provide all a business needs without extra programs that won’t be used.
Enterprise E1 provides all the communication programs while only offering the traditional programs in online versions. Enterprise Pro Plus does the opposite, removing the communication programs and focusing on giving access to the traditional suite programs in every way imaginable.
If you are looking for everything in E5 but don’t need quite so much security or analytics, Enterprise E3 has everything else.
Overview of Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Features
- • The Windows Server 2008 technologies provide a strong foundation for your Small Business Server. It’s flexible, easy to operate, and allows you to take your business to the next level without going over your budget.
- • Message and collaborate within your organization seamlessly with the help of Microsoft Exchange Server technologies.
- • Stay secure with Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server to keep your e-mailing and collaborating ventures private and protected at all times.
- • Integrate with Office Live Small Business and take your business online.
- • Usage and performance reporting are readily available.
- • Keep yourself updated with real-time status alerts about security issues, needed updates, backups, and other system alerts.
- • Intel processor only
- • A version of Mac OS X 10.5. or later
- • At least1 GB RAM or more
- • Available hard disk space of 2.5 GB
- • HFS+ hard disk format or Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus
- • Resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels or higher
- • DVD drive or a connection to a local network area
- • Safari 5 or a later web browser (recommended)
Additional items or services required to access some features:
- • Windows Live ID is required for some online functionalities.
- • Internet access is required for accessing certain features (fees may apply).
There are no reviews yet.