Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard Open License
This Product Includes:
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard Open License
Diagramming has always been a critical part of businesses, no matter what industry they work in. Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 allows you to create professional diagrams within minutes, even if you don’t have the required skills or time to make each element yourself.
The data-driven, built-in elements of Visio Standard 2013 allow both new and already existing users to create a speedy, effective workflow. Bring your vision into life and create diagrams using the tools at your display. The recognizable interface and familiar functionalities such as drag & drop, text formatting, quick toolbars, and alignment tools ensure you enjoy your work.
You’ll never feel like the world is leaving you behind when utilizing the templates directly available from Visio Standard 2013. Quickly set up a diagram and don’t worry about the design — focus on delivering the most accurate, predominant data. It doesn’t matter whether you want to create a simple flowchart of a complex floor plan, you have the tools and templates to help you get started.
Add visual interest in your projects using themes. You have the ability to transform an entire page with a single click, as themes work in an automated manner. Try out multiple looks until you find the one that resonates with your work the most — all of this without having to sacrifice time and making changes manually.
Open up the door to advanced teamwork by making good use of Visio Standard 2013’s collaboration functionality. Work on the same project with multiple team members to not only build diagrams but build your teamwork as well. You may also connect your projects with outside sources such as Microsoft Excel or SharePoint and get automated data updates.
Visio Standard 2013 is even accessible even on computers that don’t have the application installed. With sharing in file formats such as .PNG and .PDF, you can easily transfer your work to people who lack Visio itself. This enables you to show your work to anybody on any device, from anywhere in the world.
What is an open license?
Microsoft allows users to purchase their software with different licensing options. The Open Licensing Program allows users to choose to have an Open License, primarily designed for businesses with between 2 and 250 computers on board.
If you’re a business owner that prefers the pay-as-you-go method, this is definitely the license most suitable for you. You may choose to purchase Licenses, Upgrades (Windows Desktop OS), License with Software Assurance, and Software Assurance.
An Open License offers perpetual licenses and is a two-year-long program. It’s definitely one of the most affordable options if you’re working with a smaller organization or decided to work with a budget in mind.
- Professional tools and shapes. Even if you aren’t experienced in drawing, you can use the pre-made shapes and elements to create diagrams. The tools of Visio Standard 2013 enable all users to take full advantage of digital convenience. Many of these shapes also comply with industry standards.
- Transform entire documents using themes. Themes allow you to quickly change up the design of your project without having to manually modify each part. Speed up your workflow and make the diagram designing process much easier by working with themes. Change color palettes, fonts, and styles across entire projects with a single click.
- Gain a headstart with templates. Get set up quicker than ever with professionally made templates. Focus on delivering the most accurate data instead of having to stare at a blank canvas not knowing where to begin.
- “Tell me” bar function. Beginners and experienced users can both appreciate the “Tell me what to do” bar, which is essentially an in-app search bar. Type in what you’re looking for to reach tools, receive suggestions, help, and have easy access to all that Visio has to offer.
- Enhanced support for touch-enabled devices. With more and more users transitioning to touch-enabled devices, Microsoft included more support for this functionality. Now, you can work just as effectively from a tablet or mobile as you could on a desktop computer.
- Connect your data to more sources. Use the integrated experience provided by Microsoft to connect your Visio diagrams with external sources such as Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, or even SharePoint. You may use this to import and export data from Visio, automatically update data, and display the most accurate information at all times.
- Cloud-based capabilities. Take advantage of Microsoft OneDrive by saving your Visio projects in the cloud. This opens up the door to work from anywhere in the world and share your projects within seconds.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard Open License.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available disk space.
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit OS only
- Others: Some features may require additional hardware or services, for example; Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Online, or Microsoft OneDrive for Business is required for coauthoring and Skype for Business or Lync is required for presence notification.
There are no reviews yet.