Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard
This Product Includes:
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Buy now use forever
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard
2010 was the year that marked the arrival of Microsoft Office 2010. Regardless of being a general release, the advent of MS Office 2010 was highly anticipated on account of various reasons. Microsoft promised users to give Microsoft Office a new look after customizing the core of the software in addition to offering tons of new features. The product featured top services like Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010, and many others. Among the pack of software, the one which is prominent for diagramming processes is Microsoft Visio 2010. The software comes packed with three editions: Standard, Professional, and Premium. Despite being the initial version of Microsoft Visio 2010, the standard edition has enclosed every feature of Visio 2010.
Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard is a tool that makes the process of diagramming data easier. The ubiquity of Visio inspired many other developers to replicate its design to offer similar features. This could have been a threat to the sales however with the arrival of Visio 2010; the complications have been swept clear. With the range of templates, add-ons, features, inbuilt attributes, data-linking, and customization options offered by Visio 2010, Microsoft has shown the world once again why it is the undisputed leader in providing business-related services.
Apart from the creation of many interactive diagrams with the aid of various shapes, the user can link diagrams to many well-known data sources like Microsoft Access. Visualize the data and share the diagram with other people on the internet without experiencing any issue. Long story short, the Microsoft Visio 2010 Standard supports diagramming of data using propelled diagramming tools to enable users to present the data in a disentangled way to others.
• Start designing your diagrams with professional-looking templates and modern pre-drawn shapes.
• Easily link your diagrams to a popular data source like excel.
• Publish your data-linked diagrams to SharePoint and give access to your colleagues on the Web even if they don’t have Visio.
• With the logical grouping feature in Ribbon tabs, find everything you need in one place.
• Make your diagrams more professional by using visuals and shapes from the rich gallery of themes.
• The Live Preview allows you to see how your design will look like while live.
• Validate your diagrams against business logic and rules to ensure consistency and accuracy by one click.
• Import or export workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
• Add and align shapes accurately and efficiently using features like; Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, Automatic layout adjustment, Page auto-size, and enhanced dynamic grid.
- Processor: 500 Megahertz (MHz) [or higher]
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
- Display: 1024 x 768 Resolutions [or higher]
- Operating System: Windows 7 (or higher), Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 (or higher), Windows Server 2012
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Graphics Card
- Other Key Requirements: Internet Access
There are no reviews yet.