Microsoft Project 2016 Standard Open License
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Project 2016 Standard Open License
One of the most important parts of a successful business is great management. When it comes to your projects, tasks, and resources, no other application gets it done better than Microsoft Project Standard 2016. You’ll never have to worry about managing your materials, services, and people ever again with the help of this software. Bring digital convenience right into your business today.
Key elements of Project Standard 2016 include your resources, allocation of said resources, and scheduling those resources along with tasks. All you have to do is input your data and watch as Project analyzes this data, calculates your costs, predicts dates, and manages your resources on a company level. All of this – and more – is available with a click of a button.
Assign resource and project managers to your tasks to take more control over your available resources. For example, industries can take advantage of knowing the exact amount of materials such as bricks, windows, doors, as well as staff availability and more. Additionally, you can get a clear view of your expenses, total, remainings, and much more.
Manage and secure resources efficiently with more options to accept, reject, and lock resource requests from the new management interface. Take your company to the next level by taking advantage of these team advancements and ensure no tasks or resources are left unattended.
Don’t waste your time and choose the cost-efficient yet feature-packed Project Standard 2016 to help you during every step you take towards your goals. Enhance teamwork by allowing project managers to communicate better, predict costs and take a look into an ideal future with date predictions. This type of help is not something you should miss out on.
Not the right Project edition for you? Make sure to take a look at our store section and browse other available versions of Microsoft Project. Get the best deals and the best price by shopping with us today.
What is an open license?
Microsoft allows users to purchase their software with different licensing options. The Open Licensing Program allows users to choose to have an Open License, primarily designed for businesses with between 2 and 250 computers on board.
If you’re a business owner that prefers the pay-as-you-go method, this is definitely the license most suitable for you. You may choose to purchase Licenses, Upgrades (Windows Desktop OS), License with Software Assurance, and Software Assurance.
An Open License offers perpetual licenses and is a two-year-long program. It’s definitely one of the most affordable options if you’re working with a smaller organization or decided to work with a budget in mind.
- Get started with Project 2016 quickly. Upon lunch, you can get familiar with the new Project 2016 features and use built-in templates to get started. This opens up a smooth learning opportunity even for new users.
- New and improved resource manager interface. In Project Professional 2016, the interface used by managers of resources has gotten a major overhaul. The changes allow resource managers to make more informed decisions about approving or rejecting resource requests, further enhancing efficiency throughout your team.
- Work with multiple visual timelines. Gain a more realistic view of how and when parts of your project will be completed with multiple timelines.
- Create resource engagement to secure your resources. In the past, it was possible to accidentally overbook resources or people by using them in different parts of projects simultaneously. Now, managers can lock resources to protect them from this risk, signaling to other managers when resources are booked.
- Take a look at resource capacity in the heat map view. Find overbooked or underused resources easily with a new heat map view that displays these details. Make sure all of your resources are utilized to their fullest potential so no time or money is wasted.
- Take advantage of the “Tell me” bar functionality. A fairly new feature in most Office products is the “Tell me” bar. Further increasing the accessibility of the software, it allows users to essentially search within the application. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of tabs and guides.
- Download and install Office add-ins to further enhance Project. Add-ons make it simple to add further capabilities into Project Professional 2016. Download and install add-ons from the Microsoft Office store with read/write access to shape your own version of Project.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Project 2016 Standard Open License.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
Memory: 2 GB RAM.
Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space.
Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution for PC devices.
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Operating system: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. Please note Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Office 365 ProPlus will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
There are no reviews yet.