Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly)
This Product Includes:
For Mac and PC
For 5 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly)
Microsoft Office 365 is the top business productivity suite because it offers powerful software packages that help ensure the success of organizations in every way, from creating award-winning presentations to keeping up with and finding ways to improve the bottom line.
This version of Microsoft Office 365 Business for Mac gives your company access to the entire Microsoft Office for Business suite online via Microsoft’s cloud service (desktop applications for the Mac are also available for the Mac and include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft OneNote).
- A large variety of Office applications.
- Word — Create professional documents with the leading word processor application on the market. Word gives you the ability to put together documents ranging from business reports to newsletters with ease.
- Excel — The industry-standard spread sheeting application used by millions of businesses. Implement formulas, equations, and charting into your documents to create powerful data.
- PowerPoint — Let your creativity run free while making visually engaging, interactive presentations in a timely manner. Use pre-made transitions, animations, templates, image & text editing, as well as digital inking to further enhance your projects.
- Publisher* — Design graphic assets without having to use complex, expensive software. Make invitation cards, calendars, posters, and other graphics with an extensive library of icons, vectors, and more.
- Access* — Build and manage big databases with ease, no matter the size of your business. Generate reports, forms, and keep everything in check from one software.
- Outlook — Reliable management for your emails, contacts, calendar, notes, and other personal information. Sync and manage multiple accounts with ease.
- OneDrive — Store your files securely in the cloud to get immediate access to them from anywhere in the world.
- Integrated experience. Seamlessly use Office 365 Business apps in conjunction with each other for an experience impossible with other suites. Import data from one application to the other and create better documents with less work and time required.
- Professional tools and features. All Office 365 Business applications share the same clean, comprehensible interface millions of users recognize and fell in love with. Tools such as the “Tell me” bar, Accessibility Checker, and an integrated translator show up in multiple Office apps, making users comfortable from the first launch.
- Monthly updates are free of additional charges. All of your Office 365 Business applications are automatically updated free of any additional charges as soon as an update is available. Get immediate access to the newest features, bug fixes, and enhance your work without exceeding your budget.
- Work across multiple platforms and devices. Office 365 Business allows each user to work on multiple devices with support for various platforms such as iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows. Sync your settings, projects, and files to work on the go or utilize multiple workspaces.
- 1 TB of secure cloud storage. When purchasing Office 365 Business, you get 1 TB worth of space in Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service. Use this to store your projects and data such as images, videos, documents, and other files. By taking advantage of the cloud, you can access your files from anywhere in the world at any given time with an internet connection.
- Large library of digital assets. Office 365 Business applications come with built-in libraries of assets, available for free. This includes hundreds of templates, SVG icons, charts, diagrams, and even full-fledged 3D models.
- Make communication between teams easier. Keep in touch with team members via Microsoft Teams. Schedule meetings effectively without conflicts, chat online through group chats and hold online meetings or calls.
* Application is available for PC only.
Office 365 is designed to work best with Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 2016 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office for Mac 2011 may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. An internet connection is required in order to access, download, install, or activate Office.